Search

What’s the status on this release?

I’d like to see this extension released to the public.

The status is that the Members extension is in limbo until the release of a core that can support it.

The Members extension that is bundled with the Forum ensemble is different than the Members extension as it was unofficially released.

I tried to pull in as many community contributed changes as I could into the Forum ensemble branch of the Members extension. The remaining issue has to do with compatibility with the Symphony core. The Forum branch of the Members extension is, at least as far as I can remember, incompatible with Symphony 2.0.6. Modifications have been made to the core for the Forum ensemble. So, I’m not sure how to proceed if the much improved Forum version of the Members extension is not compatible with the current stable release of the core.

We’re hoping to update the members extension off the back of the Symphony website which uses both an updated members extension and runs 2.0.6.

We’re hoping to get a day dedicated to the members extension to give it the treatment that it deserves. I should have more news on this early next week.

That’s great, I know many are looking forward to it.

Thanks for the update, Allen. I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Allen, what’s the status?

The team will be working on the Members Extension next week. The goal is to have it ready for release alongside 2.0.7 final.

Great! Thanks for the update, Craig.

Very exciting!

Thanks Craig!

I’m really looking forward to this - I have some great ideas broiling away :)

This extension will increase the number of Symphonians

Yea I’m in dire need of this extension.