Search

Like yahoo pipes (possibly interfaced by rssbus connectors) can be used to combine feeds, I'd like to see our beloved Symphony's greatest strenght as transforming these feeds into webpages. As such I am beginning to wonder about still using sections (my own database) for content storage; All the information you want in a site can nowadays be (more efficiently) handled by dedicated webapps; Picasaweb for your pics, Blogger for your blog, Googlecalendar, google docs (heck you could even write a book with it...)

At google they propose to use an iframe to publish on your website;live bloggin

I'd rather use the raw document

This can be semantically formatted by the editors (if they use format>headings, instead of the wysiwyg polluting the tags). Now we'd still have to strip some unneeded tag attributes. Guess this can be done Has anyone ever undertaken to clean up bloated xhtml to tidy html this way?

Or does anyone know how to get an rss feed from the content of your documents at google docs? The best I can find is a feed of the revisions, but not from the content itselve. Although it seems there used to be a way. In spreadsheets you can get the data included in the feed, when you do an "items" request, but this doesnt work for docs :/

a little off point...but pipes is pretty sweet!