Search

anyone haz coda clips or links to coda clips for XSL? that’d be dope.

No but been thinking of making a set…

Anyone know of a Coda plug in that allows code hints/auto complete of XSLT? I’d use XSLT clips in Coda if it had that.

I have a hard time using anything other than Oxygen XML for editing because it does code hints/auto complete and will do XSL transformations.

I have a few I’ve made myself? Usually I type something like xslvalueof and press tab to activate it. It then fill in the nodes. I don’t have that many, just If, variable, value of, copy of, param… The stuff I use regularly.

I’ve been thinking of adding a few more like the Ninja HTML technique.

I’ve attached the few I’ve made myself.

Attachments:
Coda XSLT Clips.clips

sweet. this is awesome! thanks doug!

No problem. All I ask is that if you add to it you post your clips here for everyone else (myself included) to share.

Just a note that I’ve moved this discussion to the XSLT category.

Thanks doug! I’ll make sure to post it back if I ever add more…

We’re slowly growing the need for a “Downloads: Tools”-section. :-)

@dougoftheabaci: I see how the clips work with the shorthand. Nice!

i modified/added to doug’s clips

Attachments:
XSLT.clips

Some great additions! I played around with them more so it had a bit more of a convention to how they’re typed but still great!

One thing is I don’t think (could be wrong) that it works if you have spaces.

@doug, they work with spaces as long as it’s typed in the correct fashion

Awesome, good to know!

Doug and wtdtan you guys are amazing. I love coda i just hope XSLT gets integrated soon!

hey dignmg, np. there is some package you can install if you don’t have xslt highlighting already, but i guess that’s why you hope it gets integrated soon, huh? :)

I just usually let it act as HTML. It may not finish my code for me, but that’s what these clips are for.

What package are you talking about, Wtdtan?

Personally, I’m dying for Coda to integrate Git like they’ve integrated Subversion, but that’s another topic.

i think this is it, but i’m not 100% sure since it’s been a loooooong time since i’ve installed this. If this is correct, then you should be able to get XSLT highlighting.

Unzip this into ~/Users/user_name/Library/Application Support/Coda/Modes/ and you should get a XSL.mode folder. I’m assuming this is where the magic happens from the name ;)

Attachments:
XSL.mode.zip

wtdtan is this the same xsl mode for subethaedit? http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/modes.html Cause that’s what Coda uses as it’s editor. Thanks for the hook up!

I gave it a try but one of the things I like about using the HTML mode is I still get error alerts for my HTML and it never complains about my XSLT mixed in. The XSL mode doesn’t support Coda’s error handling, unfortunately.