Search

Hi there!

I’ve just started to explore symphony and am following the tutorials. I am currently trying the say-hello-to-symphony tut.

My problem is, the (main)text of each greeting appears twice. Once within a paragraph tag and one time without a tag.

In debug mode I also see

<greeting-content mode="formatted"><p>...</p></greeting-content>

and

<greeting-content mode="unformatted"><![CDATA[...]]></greeting-content>

Just found it. I’ve included the “greeting-content: unformatted” Element in xml output.

Thanks. Will try to clarify that.

I am having trouble also. My question is this - in Included Elements, how do I select only either ‘greeting-content: formatted’ or ‘greeting-content: unformatted’? OR how do I have only my preferred option show?

highlight the elements you want shown in the data source in the “included elements” select box in the data source editor

That’s what I thought. When I try this it does not work. I can click to highlight, but if I click another element the highlight is removed. I can hold shift and select a few, but only elements next to each other. I’m using Safari and FireFox.

Thanks for your response :)

It’s Control-click to select multiple non-adjacent items on a PC, and Command-click on a Mac.

Ah, beautiful. Works perfectly :)

Just FYI, that’s not Symphony-specific. You’ll be able to use that on multi-selects and similar elements generally throughout your OS.