Search

Anyone know what would cause an empty page to load after attempting to create an Ensemble (or where to look for error log entries - there were none in manifest/logs)?

Feels like a permissions problem...

I recently had a php max_memory issue when creating them... if php can't report errors, you might not see the error....

HTH

Yes, you will run into PHP limit problems especially if sour site has lots of uploaded files. In this case the install.php file would become very big.

I am afraid I do not find the related discussion at the moment. But I am rather sure that the Symphony team thought about changing the ensemble creating mechanism in order to overcome these problems in a future release. (Please correct me if I am wrong.)

if php can't report errors, you might not see the error....

Try putting php_value display_errors on in your main .htaccess file.

But I am rather sure that the Symphony team thought about changing the ensemble creating mechanism in order to overcome these problems

Indeed. The problem right now is that the ZIP file contents is stored totally in memory. RC1 will see a file stream based approach and should fix this limitation.

I pulled out my content images dir. and it worked, so I bet that was the problem.