Search

I’ve made new datasource, but when I write articles in it all that letters (čćšđ) turn into ? That doesn’t happen in normal articles datasource, however only in this I created. Anyone could tell me why?

My first guess is that it has to do with your database and not with your Data Source. Can you check if all your tables have their Charset set to UTF-8?

You are correct. I checked and new tables don’t have same collation. I tried converting everything to right collation (through operations)but that didn’t help. How would I convert charset of those tables to utf8unicodeci. They’re in swedish now.

And, btw, if you maybe know, is there some setting in it all, that would make all my databases in utf8unicodeci collation by DEFAULT?

yeah, that can be done in phpmyadmin when you create the database.

also, using that same method you can set tables to the right charset.

(if you can’t find it, I will take a look for you;))

It’s on localhost. :p

I did convert all tables to utf8unicodeci, so I don’t understand why, when I make new stuff, everything goes to that swedish default, which makes questionmarks out of my letters o.O

I did convert all tables to utf8unicodeci, so I don’t understand why, when I make new stuff, everything goes to that swedish default, which makes questionmarks out of my letters o.O

Did you check the collation/charset of your database? As far as I know it gets inherited for every new table.

I checked and fixed it. Thanks.