Search

I'm just moving a Symphony installation across to a new server and I keep getting the following error message:

Wrong parameter count for XSLTProcessor::setParameter()

Strangely the index page works, but nothing below that — I get the same error in the admin section, although I can access the login page. Any help would be much appreciated?

Any more information with that error? Like a line number or something.

No, sorry, I'm not getting anything more than that. It just says:

General
Compile
Wrong parameter count for XSLTProcessor::setParameter()

What version of PHP are you running?

I'm running 5.2.6.

Bugger — had forgotten that rev5 doesn't support 5.2 and our client has updated the version of PHP they're running in the last month or two.

Is there any easy way to make it compatible? Any suggestions would be much appreciated, or will I just have to wait for rev6?

Hmm, weird. Sorry for the multiple posts. I'm running it locally through MAMP on PHP 5.2.5 and there are no problems — would there be a difference between that and 5.2.6 that would cause the error described above? Or is there anything else that might be causing the error?

Thanks, Max

Ok, seem to have it sorted. I noticed someone had reported a (vaguely) similar issue on the bug tracker so I applied the fix mentioned there and it has solved the problem. Quite odd.

Hmm, strange indeed, but glad the bug fix has sorted it out.