Search

Hi,

Since I am currently lost in the world of XML, I have been following the very helpful tutorials on the site and I have seemed to hit a road block. On the “Enable Front-End Submission” tutorial (http://getsymphony.com/learn/tutorials/view/say-hello-to-symphony/6/#pagehead) it seems to jump a bit in section 6.2 with the statement:

“Go to Blueprints > Pages and in the Template column, click “add.xsl”. Replace the existing Body content with this stylesheet:”

The add.xsl was not created previously in the tutorial (to my knowledge). I tried to create the add.xsl and then insert the code, but I am coming up with a 404 error when I try and access the “Add a Greeting” page.

I have tried playing around with different things, but with no success.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Adam

I have not really read the tutorial, but I think you are right. The chapter 6.2 misses the instruction: “create a new page called ‘add’”.

Either way, this can be done by clicking the green “create new” button in blueprints->pages

Hope this helped!

It’s there, back in Step 3. We use it to help test that the navigation menu is set up correctly.

Hey,

Thanks for the help guys and czheng, my fault. I don’t know why I was having issues - when I deleted the page and started over it worked correctly. Weird. Anyways, thanks for the help!

Adam