Search

Thanks for reporting.

You are right, I forgot to update the symphony repository location. Here’s the fix.

As for the other problem, I think is just a matter of stale cache. Just empty the cache table in your db and everything should be fine.

Glad you switched to the dark side (debian) :)

Thank you! Is working very well! =]

There's a Git library for PHP that could be used to remove the need for Git installed on the system?

http://fimml.at/#glip

Why not host the builder here on this domain, so anyone new to symphony can download an ensemble with the extensions needed, rather then with the default extensions. Also maybe include some generic fields and dummy data (easily batch deleted), so its easier to explore how everything works?

An idea for our new site?

What about having this builder also list shared packages hosted on the new symphony site? So you'd could install a new site with multiple packages containing utilities and ensembles, rather then just ensembles?

Also as a tool for the git-illiterate, indeed building the glip library in the extension rather then using the local git path might be a more suited option.

Can you start building your new install from an ensemble? I would like a custom install that also includes an ensemble from this site. I assume there is not yet a way to automagically combine ensembles, but since I only need one ensemble, I would try to build(er) on top of that...

That's not possibile at the moment :/

So when doing this manually, I just join the workspaces of the ensemble and my install, and then manually (or with the commandline) recreate the sections of the ensemble? Or could I copy the tables of the ensemble and paste them into the tables of my install?