Search

A new ensemble, “DesignAdmin” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

I’m definitely having that! Brilliant Stephen!

Thanks, designermonkey. Keep in mind that there is still lots of work to be done on this ensemble. It’s very likely that if you started to use it, you’d quickly find the deficiencies around data optimization.

I just wanted to get it out there as a proof of concept. Then start working with it to see how best to fix and optimize things as I go.

Stephen,

I really fell in love with the tiny little icons you are using throughout your sites, especially on this one. They look like 10 x 10 pixel gif icons. Can you tell me where you got those from?

Thanks a lot…

There was a theme ported to Textpattern called Blix. It was originally produced as a WordPress theme by Sebastian Schmieg, I believe. I liked the simple minimalism of the icons, so I brought them into Photoshop to play with different colors (bauhausian black, grey, red and white) and I think I added a couple icons (portfolio and folder) for the designadmin hierarchical structure.

I read down to the bottom of the Blix WordPress theme page and found the credit for the icons: Kevin Potts of graphicPUSH offered these icons as part of the free version of his graphicPUSH Blog Icon Pack.

Hey Stephen,

Thanks a lot, really appreciated. It’s the simple minimalism that caught my attention as well.

DesignAdmin updated to version 0.2 on 2nd of October 2010