Search

Hi, gurus, i don’t know what’s going on, but i can’t use any wysiwyg-controls in Symphony 2.1.1 (clean install) :( i’ve tried ckeditor. it works good in back-end, but in the Source view converts all my Cyrillic texts into entities (thus making the use of this button useless). Then i’ve tried markdown with nice toolbar that are so popular in the forum. He’re i notice the same problem with ckeditor. Whatever i set in the output inside my Data source (formatted or unformatted, with HTML-encode checked or not) nothing produces the correct output. i have lt p gt instead of

for example in html-encoded variant or all the markdown syntax instead of the correct substitutes which i expect to get.

Do you select the :formatted element in your data source XML output and have HTML-encode text disabled?

Mmm, sorry. Being newbie i’ve forgotten that xslt produces raw text output in ‘value-of select’s . After changing it to ‘<xsl:copy-of’ everything seems ok (would u, guruz, mind writing an example with MarkDown in your tutorials? :-)

Though with CKEditor still doesn’t know why it converts all my text into entities :-(