Search

how to get PHP’s LibXML module, with the XSLT extension enabled (—with-xsl)

what are the steps invloved in installing XLST and from where i can download it.

Depends. What platform?

Mac Xampp and Unix Webserver…

@lifeonbenschi - It should already be enabled on Mac Xampp. For a UNIX webserver… well, that depends, what Linux OS are you running Ubuntu, Fedora (RedHat), Debian, FreeBSD, Mandrake, etc? Also, are you running Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, or Litespeed?

Here’s a basic PHP5 libxslt install note.

I’ve found the following line to install all necessary components on Debian and Debian-derivates:

sudo apt-get install apache2 php5 php5-mysql php5-xsl php5-curl php5-gd mysql-server

Most configurations ship mod_rewrite but don’t enable it, you’ll have to do that yourself. On Ubuntu (and I guess all other Debian-derivates as well):

sudo ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/rewrite.load /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/rewrite.load

how to get PHP's LibXML module, with the XSLT extension enabled (--with-xsl) for windows wamp server

In your WAMPServer menu, go to PHP > PHP Extensions and enable it.

i am use xampp server.any one can tell me how can enabled xslt extension.

@vikasvijay07, I found this on the first page of a Google search for 'xampp xslt':

XAMPP 1.7.4 and 'No suitable XSLT processor was found.'

Hope it works for you.

U may add the extensions in php.ini like extension=php_xsl.dll and it will be ok.