Search

I’ve searched the forum but it seems nobody has posted something on this problem yet.

I have a clean install of Symphony 2.1.1 and I use the Multilanguage Field. I’ve just added a page and when I try to view to page I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class ‘Administration’ not found in [xxxxx]/extensions/multilingual_field/fields/field.multilingual.php on line 324

Any ideas?

btw Symphony is not installed on the root but in a subdir. Maybe the files in the language field extensions are not included right?

That sounds like the right conclusion… Although the Administration Class should cascade down to the Extension Class as a matter of default, and there are no includes that use this class.

Does everything else on the site work fine? Have you tried disabling all the other extensions? What is the RewriteBase in your .htaccess?

Sounds like a bug with the Multilanguage field. When the field is instantiated from the frontend it shouldn’t have to make any calls to the Administration class, which won’t be included.

Ah, I assumed it was part of the Class heirarchy.. My bad…

@jedw: Just published in the repo the fix of this bug.

Thanks!