Search

A new extension, “Select All Rows” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Just out of curiousity, does your extension select all entries across all pages (and not just the entries visible on the current page)?

You know you can select the first row, hold Shift and select the last row, and it’ll select them all?

Aaaaah, I didn’t know that this works! This is cool!

You know you can select the first row, hold Shift and select the last row, and it’ll select them all?

That’s what my question was about. :-D

However, this extension could be changed to do the following:

Once it detects that you’ve selected all rows from the current page it could show a notification asking you if you want to select all entries across all pages (that’s right, exactly as Gmail does it :-D).

@phoque - no, this only currently selects the current page you’re on. I think it’s safer to go with this approach I have found some messages that were useful scattered within all the spam.

@nick - i did not know that one either…oh well, this extension was put together in about an hour or so and helped me clean out my spam messages much faster heh

Anyone recall in what Symphony version that functionality was introduced? It’s not working for me in Safari 5 or Firefox 3.6, both on Mac.

August 2009 so probably 2.0.7.

Thanks Nick. Time to update that site!

August 2009 so probably 2.0.7.

Nick is astonishing.