Search

Hi all,

I’m working on a project now for a couple of months, and what I recently noticed was, that e.g my contact form isn’t sending e-mails anymore while it worked when I made the forms. We did have some server adjustments though a few weeks ago, but I don’t know if that’s the problem.

Anyway, the ?debug outputs a successful and passed form result. I used both the normal ‘Send email’ filter as the ‘SMTP Mail Library’, and both pass in the ?debug. So the only things I could think of were the authors, maybe there is something wrong there, but I doubt it since the results got passed.

Maybe because of some recent server changes some mail functions aren’t working anymore? Were to look?

Thanks

I take it you’ve double checked your sending details under System/Preferences? Other than updating that I have no idea where to look? Maybe in the error logs of your mail server to see if it’s receiving a request…

I’ve found the problem, it was in the ISP config mailing system. The mails were send to a queue that didn’t send. Solved it now by flushing and restarting the server mailing system.