Search

Ok I just had a site moved at midnight and I’ve been working for hours now on this.

I get 404 and 503 errors on all pages But the back /symphony works and new pages that dont import anything work

any ideas why this happened?

the site was transfered by the host company using an import thing so everything is set up the same

The error as reported by the log is :

==========================================
2011-02-11 03:31:09.287 [STDERR] lsphp5:e/chee1376/public_html/lifecover.ca/index.php: relocation error: /opt/xslt/lib/libxslt.so.1: symbol xmlXPathCompiledEvalToBoolean, version LIBXML2_2.6.27 not defined in file libxml2.so.2 with link time reference
============================================

The phpinfo shows things are running just fine
======================
xsl
XSL     enabled
libxslt Version     1.1.26
libxslt compiled against libxml Version     2.7.6
EXSLT   enabled
libexslt Version    1.1.26 
=======================
ldd /opt/xslt/lib/libxslt.so.1
       libxml2.so.2 => /opt/xml2/lib/libxml2.so.2 (0x00002ba5373cc000)
       libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00002ba53771f000)
       libz.so.1 => /usr/lib64/libz.so.1 (0x00002ba537923000)
       libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x00002ba537b38000)
       libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00002ba537dbb000)
       /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x0000003b1b600000)
===================== 
  • What version of Symphony are you using?
  • Is there a .htaccess file in the root of your site?
  • Is mod_rewrite enabled?

my symphony version is 2.1.2

Symphony 2.0.x

RewriteEngine on RewriteBase /

### enforce www
rewritecond %{http_host} ^lifecover.ca$ [nc]
rewriterule ^(.*)$ http://www.lifecover.ca/$1 [r=301,nc,L] 

ADD TRAILING SLASH

RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUESTURI} !(.)/$ RewriteCond %{REQUESTURI} !home$ RewriteCond %{REQUESTURI} !quotes$ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !search$ RewriteRule ^(.)$ http://lifecover.ca/$1/ [L,R=301]

###ssl
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443$
RewriteRule ^quotes/?$ https://www.lifecover.ca/quotes/ [R=301,L]

### DO NOT APPLY RULES WHEN REQUESTING "favicon.ico"
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} favicon.ico [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [S=14] 

### IMAGE RULES 
RewriteRule ^image/(.+.(jpg|gif|jpeg|png|bmp))$ extensions/jit_image_manipulation/lib/image.php?param=$1 [L,NC]

### ADMIN REWRITE
RewriteRule ^symphony/?$ ./index.php?mode=administration&%{QUERY_STRING} [NC,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f 
RewriteRule ^symphony(/(.*/?))?$ ./index.php?symphony-page=$1&mode=administration&%{QUERY_STRING} [NC,L]

### FRONTEND REWRITE - Will ignore files and folders
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.*/?)$ index.php?symphony-page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING}    [L] 

#

And im not sure about mod rewrite i just send a mail asking is there a quick way to check?

You can check using the phpinfo() function. If you still have the file install.php in place (it’s recommended to delete it though) you can also use install.php?info.

Ive got this i cant find mod_rewrite in it

http://www.lifecover.ca/ezpinfo.php

I presume it’s down to different flavours, but I have this in my local phpinfo:

phpinfo

Never seen that relocation error before, but my best guess when there’s something related to dynamic libraries would be to recompile the libxslt library and any related libraries. When you say they “imported” things to the new server so everything should be the same, does that mean they simply copied over PHP libraries as well? If the server has a slightly different setup otherwise then I’d think this could cause problems.

@jeffleeder - You can’t find modrewrite in your phpinfo, because it’s running LiteSpeed (if you look at the Server API… it says LiteSpeed V5.5). If you ask your host, just make sure they have rewrite capabilities set on your server. Because LiteSpeed is compatible with Apache’s modrewrite.

That feature just has to enabled. alt text

They got back to me saying it was enabled

finally almost 12 hours downtime, Not sure what he did but that support guy finally got it working if he lets me know what he did I’ll share

looks like froded was right

“Looks like there was a library version mismatch during the build process when litespeed tries to copy cpanels php build options. I just bypassed this and made sure that the build had all the right paths coded in and and rebuilt it using litespeeds php builder. Seems to have solved the problem. “

Good to hear you got it back up, and glad to help in any small way I can :)

Not very impressed with 12 hours downtime for a server move…

yea me either

Another thread resurrection, but thought this could be useful for people in a similar situation.

This may or may not be related to the original problem, but I recently had similar issues after a server migration. After a good few hours investigation by the hosting company, it turned out there was a problem with an XSLT library/module.

Sadly, I can't provide more information as I didn't track down the problem myself, but it may provide a starting block for anyone with problems in future.