Hi all,

Just wanted to post a quick note about the problems many of you are experiencing on the site. We're aware of them and are trying to get them sorted.

These are not indicative of any problems with Symphony itself—the site was running an older version with several custom extensions that are now misbehaving due to changes in Symphony's core between versions 2.0.6 and 2.1.2.

Shame on us for not being smarter about that.

We've already begun working on the next iteration of the site, which will use a vanilla install of 2.2 and the forthcoming Members extension. In the meantime, please bear with us as we put these fires out.

Update: Think we've gotten the pagination issues and the member registration/activation issues sorted. Still looking into other phantom errors.

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Symphony • Open Source XSLT CMS

Server Requirements

  • PHP 5.3-5.6 or 7.0-7.3
  • PHP's LibXML module, with the XSLT extension enabled (--with-xsl)
  • MySQL 5.5 or above
  • An Apache or Litespeed webserver
  • Apache's mod_rewrite module or equivalent

Compatible Hosts

Sign in

Login details