Search

A new extension, "Involve Your Client" is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

What does this extension do?

This extension allows your client (or team mates) to add comments to pages of your site. There is no signup required to use this system.

The whole idea is that while you are developing the site, your client can watch the progress (on a accesible development server for example), and give feedback in the form of comments. As a developer, you can also add a summary to each page to provide some little information.

How does it work?

On the right side of the page you see a nice glossy button. When you click this a column will expand, providing a short summary about the page, and providing a simple comments system.

Sidenotes

• This extension uses cookies to store some information (such as the name of the comment-author). When cookies are disabled, experience may differ.
  • Don't forget to disable / uninstall this extension when the site goes live ;-)

What a great idea - I must try this out. Thanks!

I made a slight modification to this extension (without updating it) to send e-mail notifications when someone enters a new comment.

How did I miss this extension?? great work!