Search

When creating a new page or editing an existing one, I get this MySQL error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id = 1' at line 1 An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query SELECT SQL_CACHE guid sym_pages WHERE id = 1

Backtrace:
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.mysql.php:458] MySQL->__error();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.mysql.php:604] MySQL->query();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.mysql.php:693] MySQL->fetch();
[/home/site.com/extensions/schema_migration/lib/class.migrationmanager.php:42] MySQL->fetchVar();
[/home/site.com/extensions/schema_migration/lib/class.migrationmanager.php:88] MigrationManager::getPagesTypes();
[/home/site.com/extensions/schema_migration/extension.driver.php:147] MigrationManager::migratePages();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.extensionmanager.php:566] extension_schema_migration->migratePages();
[/home/site.com/symphony/content/content.blueprintspages.php:879] ExtensionManager->notifyMembers();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.administrationpage.php:440] contentBlueprintsPages->__actionEdit();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.administrationpage.php:409] AdministrationPage->__switchboard();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.administrationpage.php:242] AdministrationPage->action();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/core/class.administration.php:221] AdministrationPage->build();
[/home/site.com/symphony/lib/core/class.administration.php:374] Administration->__buildPage();
[/home/site.com/index.php:25] Administration->display();

is my db version behind the requirements?

this seems like something the schema migration extension is doing. When i disable that extension, i get no mysql error.

thoughts?