Search

I am using CKeditor

I think this is where your problem lies. I think CKeditor is creating those line breaks and it is done via JavaScript.

Resave Entries cannot see those changes because the JavaScript is not initiated. Perhaps you could do a search and replace via this extensions callback.php.

I guess you are right Lewis
Well my xslt solution works fine, and kinda busy trying to solve this the other way. So i leave this for now.. thanks

Sorry if I’m missing the obvious, but how would I go about resaving entries that are markdown-formatted in order to get proper html-output in the frontend. Currently mode=formatted frontend output is plain markdown. Resaving manually makes it work fine, but using the resave entries extension is not making it work. Do I need a callback for this?

Ok, toMarkdown did the trick! Just had to adjust the path to the markdown extension in line 85 of callback.php.

Resave Entries deleting out values Reflection Field values (that are generated from Subsection Manager using the Reflection field's XSLT utility).

When I run Resave Entries, instead of saving the Reflection Field Values, it skips over those values. Or if there is existing Reflection Field values, it empties or removes those values on Save.

To test it wasn't a Reflection field issue, I manually saved a specific entry, and it saves the value as it should.

Do you know what could be causing this?

I have used Resave Entries with a Reflection field in the past with no issue.

I am running Resave Entries, version 0.2, and running Subsection Manager 3.5.1, and Symphony 2.3.3.

Here's my reflection field utility...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

<xsl:template match="data">
      <data>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="entry" mode="search-audio-speaker-reflection"/>
    </data>
   </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="entry" mode="search-audio-speaker-reflection">

<xsl:element name="search-audio-speaker">

<!-- THIS VALUE IS COMING FROM A SUBSECTION MANAGER FIELD-->

<xsl:value-of select="concat(speaker/item/first-name/text(),' ',speaker/item/last-name/text())"/>

</xsl:element>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>