Search

Hi Everyone,

While i was trying to install the XML importer with my symphony 2. i got this error:- I've checked that this extension is for this version. Did i install it wrongly or what else i should look for?

Thanks alot,

Could not find extension at location /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/symphony-2/extensions/xmlimporter/extension.driver.php

An error occurred in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/symphony-2/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.extensionmanager.php around line 624

Could not find extension at location /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/symphony-2/extensions/xmlimporter/extension.driver.php
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/symphony-2/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.extensionmanager.php line 624

619         if(!isset(self::$_pool[$name])){
620             $classname = $this->__getClassName($name);
621             $path = $this->__getDriverPath($name);
623             if(!is_file($path)){
624                 throw new Exception(
625                     __('Could not find extension at location %s', array($path))
626                 );
627             }

* 619:             if(!isset(self::$_pool[$name])){
* 620:                 $classname = $this->__getClassName($name);
* 621:                 $path = $this->__getDriverPath($name);
* 622:
* 623:                 if(!is_file($path)){
* 624:                     throw new Exception(
* 625:                         __('Could not find extension at location %s', array($path))
* 626:                     );
* 627:                 }
* 628:

The reason you probably see this error is because the foldername of the extension is incorrect in your Symphony installation.

Can you go to the folder /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/symphony-2/extensions/ and check the name of the XML importer folder? It should be 'xmlimporter' (case-sensitive).

The folder name is correct.

How did you add the extension to the project?

Hi Remie,

I've checked it, its correct. Based on the readme, it says i can just activate it at extension segment. But once i access the extension, this error shows.

Thanks!