Search

Just now I realized that members login will not actually log you in, just shows as 'error' in debug on the prod server. Our dev server is on 5.2.9 and does not have this issue. Same code works locally that has these glitches in prod.

As another example, the class for mysql was not picking up connection info from config file, but the same config (with swapped user names and password) in dev works fine. See here for this one, filed it already.

I am pretty good at older style php, but the newer class coding features in 5 take me a while to sort through. We are trying to go live soon, and not sure if we need to find a new host or what.

Any ideas here on what I can check? php config is here:

davlun

In case someone reads this, when I moved to a different server, the settings for 'members' section were not preserved. I did not notice this at first, wasnt something I thought to check so was looking at a lot of other things, just posting back based on what I found in case it helps someone else.

The issue with the pages referenced here is still an issue, but wont stop things.