Search

Hi everyone,

I've been building a couple of sites with symphony cms and just need to deploy to a temporary location where the client can easily view them. PHP Fog seems ideal for this situation and I've also seen several people say that Symphony CMS works well with PHP Fog and is fairly easy to setup.

When I start an application and make some changes to the default index.php file, after pushing it is fine. After copying a base symphony system into the folder, adding, commiting and pushing nothing updates even though the push appears to have worked. There seems to be a lack of documentation and help around the subject but its something that I'd really like to get working. Can anyone explain the process of getting it working? Thanks

hdPhoenix

Hi again,

After deleting the app and then creating an entirely new one the installation worked first time. Very simple!

hdPhoenix

Just a guess: maybe there's a restart app or clear app cache option for PHP Fog?

Hi,

As far as I'm aware the app is meant to restart every time you perform git push. This is why I went as far as deleting the app in the end and it's working great now :) Thanks

hdPhoenix

installed symphnony cms but dont know how to customize it. can anyone help me out

Symphony website's learn section is a good start. Or if you want something more direct, I suggest going through the beginner's step-by-step tutorials.