Search

My dear Symphonists,

I'm about to start a new little project, (ab)using Symphony yet again. After my last project I have become much more confident in my own skills with Symphony. Still, my next project is going to be a tad more complicated. I was wondering if I maybe could get some nice ideas from you guys on how to get started.

Basically, the site is going to have some quirky contact functionality. The idea is that the user can navigate to a contact form, taking along some predetermined values from previously visited pages. So lets say the user clicks a case, stores the name of the company, continues to a page with contacts (persona) and chooses one, then gets the contact form served up with the previously gathered info and is ready to go. The same thing has to be possible with less steps as well, skipping the company f.e.

Mind you, I'm not looking for a clear-cut solution to the entire deal. I was just curious whether you guys had some smart ideas about how to lay it down. Bearing in mind the whole importance of having decent blueprints before building the 'house'. I got some basic ideas on how to get going with the get go, but I'm sure smart people have something to say about it.

So think that's easy? Gimme a jingle!

Session Monster is your friend on this one.

Thanks designermonkey :D I will check it out!