Search

Hi there!

I'm getting 404 errors after tranfering a website. It is not the allowrewrite problem... even the mod_rewrite... I have other installations working in the same domain without problems.

I´ve tried to install again in the same domain in a different folder... Now i have an old installation working a and a new with 404 errors for every page in the same domain.

Any ideas??

here it is the link... http://paraleloz.com.br/site/capsutec/pt-br/?debug

ops... it is not the AlowOverride.

I'm getting a "Symphony Fatal Database Error" :

Table 'lexmooze_sites.capsutec_sessions' doesn't exist

myhrlin please do not hijack someone else's thread with new requests. Create a new discussion to describe your problem and the steps to reproduce it (i.e. server environment, did it work before, when did it break, what version of Symphony you are using etc.)

hostgator sucks... it restored from an old backup... Installed again... same problem.

I´m getting problems with other essembles too... it try to insert some data twice and get errors with primary keys.

Sorry nickdunn... but myhrlin was really talking about my problem.

Perhaps simulate a db crash test on S2.3 will be useful?

I'm getting 404 errors after tranfering a website

Table 'lexmoozesites.capsutecsessions' doesn't exist

This suggests to me that your transfer didn't transfer the whole thing.

"Table 'lexmoozesites.capsutecsessions' doesn't exist" was another problem... hostgator restored an old backup.

i´ve extracted the essemble from zip with cpanel and installed... The admin is working perfectly... however all pages give me 404.

Do you have access to the virtual host's/server's logs? I'm not sure what cPanel provides for logs, but they may shed light on what's being requested and why it's missing.

Here is the log...

Attachments:
log_host.jpg

And like i said: 1. i´ve transfered another websites in the same situation (in a folder inside this domain) without any problems. 2. just extracted the essemble and installed, admin is working fine. 3. The website wich i´ve generated the essemble is working fine - http://www.paralelozweb.com/sites/capsutec/ (hostgator too) 4. The .htaccess generated is in the attachments.

Any ideas?

Attachments:
htaccess.txt

Why is everything in your .htaccess duplicated?

No idea why is duplicated... i´ve made everything with essemble generated from symphony, did not changed anything.

I´ve updated the file, no changes.

The original essemble is here: www.paraleloz.com.br/site/capsutec/capsutec-ensemble3.zip