Search

After installation I get this message:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, apache@www.... and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

However, the file install-log.txt says “Installation Process Completed”.

Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?

hmm the best would be to check your error-log. As it would contain more details about the error itself.

It could also relate to missing an XSLT processor or some configuration setting on your server.

This sounds to me like a misconfiguration of mod_rewrite, or the virtualhost somewhere.

Check in the server settings that you can AllowOverride, and that mod_rewrite is enabled.

Thank you for suggestions! I've solved it by commenting out Options +FollowSymlinks -Indexes in .htaccess and it works now.

Cool, although it would be better in the long run to add that allowance into the host setup.

You just need to find the Directory setup for the domain and add AllowOverride All

Information here

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately AllowOverride All isn't allowed on my web hosting service, so I'll have to go without it :)