Search

I decided to start this topic because there are two extensions that I've grown to love and I can't wait to start using them with Symphony 2.3. I can live without them, but still...

I know I am being selfish here, but I just wanted to get the attention of the developers of two really old (but extremely useful) extensions and let them know that people are still out there using it...

1) CodeMirror [Done already - See here]

Just makes life easier editing XSLT through back-end. Very good while you're on the go.

2) File Manager

I am referring to the old file manager extension that is no-brainer replacement to FTP. This is super useful when you are on-the-go and need to edit a file through smartphone or somebody else's computer. Saved my life countless times!

Anyway, I was not 100% sure if it's appropriate to start a new thread about this, but it kind of felt weird posting this under "List of wanted extensions" (since they have already been developed). Everybody else, feel free to hijack this tread and list your extensions that you'd like to see to be see Symphony 2.3 compatible...

CodeMirror seems to be 2.3 compatible:
http://symphonyextensions.com/extensions/codemirror/

Thanks Nils for pointing that out. How odd that I missed it. I have been checking out symphonyextensions.com for a while to see which ones are up to date... I'll just cross that one off...

Everybody else, feel free to hijack this tread and list your extensions that you'd like to see to be see Symphony 2.3 compatible

Or even better, post an issue on the tracker for each repository stating that you've tested it and any errors you find... give them a head start ;-)

I like to see the Search index for 2.3. Then I can finnally goto version 2.3

@roelof I’d like to see that too. However, for some reasons this is not likely to happen unless someone else takes over the code.