Search

Hello. Today, I installed a fresh copy of Symphony 2.3 on my local Mac. It is running Apache, PHP 5.3.10, My SQL 5.5.

Installed the default workspace along with Symphony 2.3 as a NEW site install.

I am running into a problem accessing Data Sources. I get a Server 500 Error when I try to access or create Data Sources.

The site works fine on the frontend. I attached a video to show you what is happening. Everywhere else under Blueprints loads fine, but when I click on any of the Data Sources, I get a 500 error. I'm at a loss.

Anybody have any suggestions?

More information. I checked my Mac OS X (Lion) Apache 2 error_log, and I'm getting the following PHP FATAL ERROR...

PHP Fatal error: 
Class 'FrontendPageNotFoundException' not found in 
/Users/brian/Sites/hongkongtrip.dev/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.datasource.php
on line 243, 
referer: http://hongkongtrip.dev/symphony/blueprints/datasources/

Ah ha! I have Conditionalizer (formerly Filter Field) extension, version 1.2.1, installed.

When I uninstalled disabled the extension, the Data Source error went away. It seems that Conditionalizer 1.2.1 is conflicting with the Data Source Editor.

Hi,

Do You have any other data-source related extensions installed? I was testing Conditionalizer on current development branch of Symphony 2.3, so maybe there was something there, that wasn't before :(?

It looks like that execption is thrown when data-source has "redirect on empty" enabled, and there's some parameter missing. Can You write (or send me on e-mail) what settings You used for data-sources?

OK, found it. In conditionalizer/lib/class.conditionalizer.php, on line 147, there is:

$ds = DatasourceManager::create($name);

change it to:

$ds = DatasourceManager::create($name, NULL, false);

and all should work OK :).

@ahwayakchih - Thanks!!!

I'm having a similar issue but it is on a clean install. I use Bluehost for the hosting.

I disabled all extensions. I'm not going to uninstall them next to see if I can access it.

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://mastridesign.com/playground/symphony/symphony/blueprints/datasources/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. Error code: 500

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

@michaeljgilmore, what does your webserver error log say? Also, please post the contents of your .htaccess file.