Search

A new extension, "Content Negotiation" is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

From the README:

This extension creates additional page templates to serve different content types from a single Symphony page. It finds the appropriate template either via the file extension in the URL or via the Accept header from the http request and adds a corresponding Content-Type header in the response.

[...]

Important

This extension is in an experimental state. Use at your own risk.

There are some things not working and the inner and outer workings might change without being backwards compatible.

What doesn't work yet

• Deletion of format specific page templates, both when pages get deleted or page types removed.
  • I haven't tested the extension in combination with the Content Type Mappings extension. I don't expect good things.

And some future ideas

• Support for additional headers, e.g. Content-Disposition to trigger downloads.
  • Delegates to modify the output via PHP, e.g. for PDF generation. But the extension might also work with existing extensions.

Looking forward to getting some feedback :-)

Woohoo! Thanks Jonas :-)

Feels like Christmas?

Awesome work!

164 days to go!

Looking at the thermometer I'd expect Christmas much earlier this year.

164 days to go!

And at least one more promised extension. (Static Pages :-")

Please don't talk about Christmas... my summer holidays are still to come! :'(

Jonas, nice extension by the way!

Awesome, this extension has been on my to do list for far too long! Looking forward to giving it a workout!