Search

Oh god, we've got him counting down days again. Does anyone else remember what happened the last time?

Oh god, we've got him counting down days again. Does anyone else remember what happened the last time?

Are you referring to last year's Christmas wish list?

Yes.

love

I got naked and launched symphonyextensions.com.

Hooray! 73 days to go.

55 days, if I'm correct :)

(December, 6th, not 24th – so you'll have enough time to relaunch on Christmas Eve, in which case 73 would be correct again).

Hope you guys have all recovered from your flu. It's getting cold here. Are you still aiming for a November beta?

Hope you guys have all recovered from your flu.

Yes, the family is well again, thanks!
We also moved homes and managed to have our office up and running again :)

Are you still aiming for a November beta?

Yes, we do. Our goal is to release the beta in the second half of November.
Actually, we are starting to work on Factory again today.

Dear Funders,

Symphony Factory is getting a long and will be tested by and discussed with the current network site developers starting today. We'd like to include a list of all sponsors on the Factory about page but while we have all donor's names some of you decided not to show their name under the Pledgie campaign.

Of course, we'll only publish names of those who made there donations public. If you donated privately but would like to be on the list, please contact us via mail (buero@hananils.de).

Releasing Symphony Factory 1.0 Beta

We are happy to announce that Symphony Factory is available as beta version on Github. Have a look at it: symphonycms.github.com/factory.

We are currently waiting for feedback from the network site maintainers who have already been playing around with the framework for a while.

Factory is still in beta so if you have comments or find issues, please consult the issue tracker and post bugs.

Here are a few example layouts:

Symphony Community Stream

Symphony Community Discussion

Symphony Community Discussion

Symphony Extensions

Symphony Extension

Symphony Ninjas

Symphony Factory Docs

Symphony Factory Docs

Conratulations, @Nils! It looks amazing.

Can't wait to try this out! looks beautiful :)

It looks absolutely fantastic to be honest. Just one small flaw, you have some weird black and white face in there. Where should I log it as a bug?

Ah, that is just a @designerbug. :-)

Very Nice!

Awesome work!

Looking really nice Nils (and Johanna!). Love the little touches like slow fading hovers and the signet on the footer (I'm easily impressed by shinies).

Beautiful.

Outstanding work, love it. There're some minor issues though. I'll file a report on Github

Very elegant - truly beautiful work!