Search

Hello there,

When I delete files on entries, files are not deleted in the server. This is ocurring in Upload File field and Unique Upload File field.

Does anyone had this problem? How to fix it, permissions?

I'm using Symphony 2.3.

Thank you

Does anyone had this problem? How to fix it, permissions?

Most likely.

Permissions of my folder workspace and workspace/uploads are 775. I've also verified PHP ans its version is 5.3

I see you've researched this as you cleaned up the function variables in a pull request to the repo ;o)

Unfortunately, I've no idea what could be the problem. Have you tried temporarily changing the permissions to 777 on the uploads folder? That's the quickest way to see if permissions are involved.

Have you checked the permissions of the files themselves, and that they're writeable to the webserver user?

hello, @designermonkey tested it right now... I think its not involved, I've changed to 777 and files still not being deleted. I also verified that files permission are 644, so I changed to 777 but the problem persists

I'm hosting my websites at Webfaction. Do you think I have to ask them for a php/apache extra configuration?

I was browsing the code trying to find how the files are deleted

Neither the server log nor Symphony log shows any error about deleting the images...

just a note: this Symphony was uploaded via ftp. I did a fresh install of Symphony on the same server directly with git clone and its all ok. The two installs have same permission information, but one is not working...

I discovered that sections with Multilingual Text Box have problem with files field.

I created a section only with upload field and everything was working. Then I removed Multilingual Text Box from the problematic section, now files are being deleted on the server...

Hui.