Search

Hi There,

I'm new to this community and would like to say hello and thank everyone for the wealth of information and tremendous CMS.

My day job involves working within both Knowledge and Performance Management for an IT organization and I bring a strong Lean Six Sigma background to the table.

I'm willing to work with the developers of this community to produce technical documentation/ SOPs complete with Process Flows/ Work Instructions which conform to ITIL standards. etc etc

I think it would be a great opportunity to both capture the knowledge of this community for everyone and it would help me understand this software better to learn it. I have an aggressive project that I'm undertaking momentarily and Symphony provides the data chain model that I'm interested in.

Please contact me if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

-Jason

Hi Jason, if you like I would be happy to chat with you over Skype/Google Hangout. We can go through the architecture of Symphony and also figure out a way to get the ball rolling for you and formulate a plan so that the community can contribute to the effort.

Hi Allen, that sounds great, my skype username is jason.e16 Feel free to add me and we can go from there!

-J