Search

The data source page and events page are showing up blank after a "successful" manual (not git) update from 2.3

I checked and my extensions are up to date Ill attached the list

Error logs seem clean, not sure what else to check?

Any suggestions/help would be rad to the max.

Jeff

Attachments:
list.png

Try activating PHP error reporting to see what's happening on those pages.

I get this error on data source

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TPAAMAYIMNEKUDOTAYIM in symphony/content/content.blueprintsdatasources.php on line 878

and this on events page

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TPAAMAYIMNEKUDOTAYIM in symphony/content/content.blueprintsevents.php on line 232

Ok. I checked out the files and where the errors occur there is if code to determine if php version is >=50300 if I replace the code there with the code from the else the page loads. Im using 5.2.17 (according to a phpinfo file) the error has to do with the double dots.

Would modifying these to files be a big deal for anything else?

@jeffleeder - is there anyway that you can upgrade your PHP to 5.3 or higher? PHP has dropped support for 5.2 altogether and it is recommended that you use 5.3 or higher with the latest version of Symphony.

My cpanel says its running 5.3 but my phpinfo page says 5.2.17 so I'm not sure why or how I would update it. The site however is working and I wont need any more extensions so It should be good for now.