Search

Hello everyone, Just started with symphony On my local server the installation works fine and have made my pages and lay-out. But when I want to upload symphony to my webhoster I keep getting the error that symphony can't find the file symphony/lib/boot/func.utilities.php' (include_path='.;C:php5pear').

How can I adjust the DOCROOT? I can't adjust the ini.file with the webhoster.

Or is there another solution to upload my work from the local server?

Thansk

Rem

There isn't enough information to really help you out, Rem. What version of Symphony are you running? Also, have you checked with your webhost and see what they say?

Hello Everyone,

Took a long time. Still haven't solved my issue Webhoster looked and gave back that it shouldn't be a problem to install symphony. I use version 2.3.1 This is the error I keep getting. Looked at the .htaccess / rights and files..but without result

ERROR: Fatal error: requireonce(): Failed opening required 'E:ict-opmaat.nlwwwroottestsymphonyinstall/symphony/lib/boot/func.utilities.php' (includepath='.;C:phppear') in E:ict-opmaat.nlwwwroottestsymphonyinstallindex.php on line 51

Thanks for any feedback Rem

@reminem - set up a phpinfo.php file on your server and place the following php code in it...

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Then check and see if XSLT is enabled. Also, what version of PHP are you running?

If the file is definitely there, then it will more than likely be a permissions issue, and the web user doesn't have permission to read that file.

Windows doesn't use permissions the same way that Linux does, and it's been so long since I used Windows that I can't remember how to set it up properly.

Personally, I would avoid using PHP on any webhost using Windows that you don't have control over to figure these things out, but that's just my opinion and not very helpful for your situation.

Using the file that Brian has recommended, put that into the same folder that is being reported and see if you can call it from a browser. Also, try adding a file in the webroot that includes the file you add into the problematic folder using require_once and see if you get the same error.

Just as a sidenote, you can also do your-domain.com/install/?info to get a phpinfo() dump instead of creating a new file :)