Search

Right in the process of creating several entries with an image upload field suddenly a permissions error comes up.

Destination folder is not writable. Please check permissions on /workspace/img/bilder.

Strange thing is, it worked fine for four entries and then stopped working withour me changing anything else. The folder is definetely writable. Are there other folders that could be a problem? (I remember a thread which mentioned a tmp-dir problem with the regular upload field) Are there any other possible non-permissions problems which could throw this error?

Where else can I look for error messages? The main log isn’t showing anything.

Thanks for any help!

Weird ...

... then stopped working withour me changing anything else.

:) so, is it still writable? Does the folder still exist?

Weird indeed!

1. Yes.
  2. Yes.

Ok … The problem occurs if the image does not meet the minimum dimensions specified in the field setting. Guess it is a bug showing the wrong error message then.

The problem occurs if the image does not meet the minimum dimensions specified in the field setting

On saving, an error should be displayed like in any other field. Big, bold, red, obvious :)

Strange.

Yes, it’s nice and bold! But it clearly says Destination folder is not writable. and not Image must have a minimum width/height of gobbledigook.

This bug is fixed on github

hooray! :)