Search

Hey guys,

I am running 2 Symphony 2.2.5 sites (very similar) on a shared host. The hosting company announced that we are forced to upgrade to PHP 5.4.

I've made a couple of little tweaks to make this work according to this thread and all seems to be running fine on my two separate sites www.domain.com and sub.domain.com

Since a couple of days, however, the homepage of sub.domain.com is giving me the following 500 error: FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/usr/local/php54/bin/php-cgi"

Both sites are nearly identical (re: Symphony): all pages seem to run fine and the back-end (/symphony) gives no errors. Only the homepage of the subdomein sub.domain.com is giving errors ('most of the time, not 100%).

I've checked my .htaccess of sub.domain.com and this seems fine. The hoster says I should update Symphony but I think this will not help much since my www.domain.com runs fine (and is running an identical Symphony install).

My hunch is that it is either a hosting config issue (with FastCGI and subdomains?) or my .htaccess file (some rewrite re: the homepage /??)

Anybody any ideas? I'd be happy to email you my .htaccess

TIA. David