Search

I'm verry new in symphony. I downloaded an application called orangehrm.I want to export my data in the PIM module.Visit orangehrm.com to download

^ Spam

HEHEH :)

Please help me If I want to export data which file can I use?

We are not affiliated with OrangeHRM, so we can't advise on how to export data from it. You need to talk to them.

Also, please read the information at the link below the comment box, and be clear about what you want to achieve with Symphony.

1.I need to know the file structure of symphony for example if i want to add a function where should put it 2.Where can i get tutorial for symphony for beginner

I need to know the file structure of symphony for example if i want to add a function where should put it

May I suggest you download Symphony and look through the files in conjunction with the API docs on this site.

Where can i get tutorial for symphony for beginner

In the tutorials section, although this is a little out of date.

Also, I don't understand why you would want to 'add a function' to Symphony. We highly recommend avoiding modyfying the core as upgrades would overwrite any modifications.

desinnermonkey i appreciate your assistance actually i meant from the application that i downloaded orangehrm i want to export my data from the report