Search

All right. I keep getting this error whenever I try to setup a filtering system. This has happened more than once now on multiple installs, so hopefully you guys can help me out.

I keep getting this fatal DB error except "notes" can be any tag name. Ex; google, opinion, article etc.

I think this has something to do with the filtering I set up. I want to be able to filter entries by multiple tags, so in my data source I filter results like this.

My article page has the the following url params {$tag}/{tag2}/{$tag3}

Any help on fixing this?

No one has encountered this error? Whenever I try to filter by $tag params, I get this error, even on clean installs.

What happens if you separate the filter so it's {$tag1} + {$tag2} + {$tag3}?

Can you absolutely confirm that it is this datasource that is caused the error?

Same error occurs when when I space them out. No difference. It can only be the datasource or something with the database itself, but I can't be sure 100% which one.

@brendo, it looks like an escaping error to me - very similar to the bug in ID filtering we fixed a while ago. I'll see if I can find the error.

@Ecko, for the record: what version of Symphony are you using, and what version of the Enhanced Tag list?

I am using Symphony 2.3.1 and Enhanced Tag List field 1.4.

I also tried the regular tag list field and it made no difference.

Anyone? No insights? If you guys don't know, say so.

Update: After playing around with the datasource, it seems like the datasource Intersection Operator is broken. When I try to filter by regular tags like notes+articles and not {$tag}+{$tag2}, it still seems to fail returning the correct results. However, the OR operator seems to work fine.

Maybe its just me, but can anyone try it out and see if they get the same problem?

Sorry, haven't found the time this weekend.

I've tried to replicate your setup with a simple section with a title and a tag field, and I've used the exact same filters you've used. It works fine. My query is almost identical, the only difference is that the illegal part is not there...

It looks like an incorrect third filter is added, which filters the entries on id and is not properly filtered. However, because I can not replicate the behaviour it is very hard for me to debug the problem. Would you mind me looking at your installation directly?

You can contact me at huib [at] creativedutchmen [dot] com

Thanks. Email sent. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

Got it. I can't promise I have time to dive into it today, but I'll do my best.

I look forward to your response.