Search

I have done a search on the key work in the title and got > 1K hits and have looked through 25 pages but no success.

I have done an installation and all seems to be fine except extensions.

When I go into the admin screen and do system:extensions i.e. http://localhost/symphony/system/extensions/ I get an error: Symphony Extension Missing Error

The rest of the text is: Could not find extension symphony at location /var/www/extensions/symphony/extension.driver.php.

You can try uninstalling the extension to continue, or you might want to ask on the forums.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Kind regards Antoine

Hi that seems very strange; from the URL seems like you've got an extension with had registered itself to run with the name 'symphony' unless you have changed the url...

You can do two things; if you have a button you should be able to click that to uninstall the extension causing the issue. Otherwise you'd have to delve into the extension database table and find which entry is causing the issue; and just delete it. Keep in mind you might also have to clear up the extension delegate table.

Thank you. There is an "uninstall extension" button. Pressed it many times. Nothing happened. Will look into data structure although a bit "scared" to play too much without knowing. May also attempt a re-install of 3.2.1.

Any other suggestions welcome :)

Thank you again very much

Did a fresh install. Seems to have solved the issue. Thank you.