Search

Hi

I updated a site to 2.3.2 today. I am getting this error when submitting a form. The form is live so I'm quite keen to diagnose this ASAP. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

Screenshot attached in case this error is unreadable.

XSLT Processing Error

This page could not be rendered due to the following XSLT processing errors:

XML Debug
loadXML():
    StartTag: invalid element name in Entity, line: 49
    /srv/www/slsc.org.uk/public_html/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.xsltprocess.php:135
XML Debug
loadXML():
    expected '>' in Entity, line: 49
XML Debug
loadXML():
    Opening and ending tag mismatch: post-values line 31 and unparseable in Entity, line: 49
XML Debug
loadXML():
    Opening and ending tag mismatch: create-aquathlete line 29 and post-values in Entity, line: 53
XML Debug
loadXML():
    Opening and ending tag mismatch: events line 28 and create-aquathlete in Entity, line: 54
XML Debug
loadXML():
    Opening and ending tag mismatch: data line 2 and events in Entity, line: 55
XML Debug
loadXML():
    Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 56
Attachments:
screen.gif
expected '>' in Entity, line: 49

Although I'd have to see the xslt for your page, are you missing a '>' ?

I don't think so. It was working prior to the upgrade so it seems to be either due to the new 2.3.2 files or an incompatible extension.

The other thing you might check is examining the event.php. They had a problem with the event filters doubling.

Also, are you using the emailtemplatemanager with this form? I've had problems with the form acceptance because of a problem on the email template.

EDIT: The utilities within EmailTemplateManager have to be

../../utilities/xslfile.xsl

The log looks like this:

18 April 2013 17:07 > UNKNOWN: SymphonyErrorPage 0 - Line: 135 - loadXML(): StartTag: invalid element name in Entity, line: 46
Line: 135 - loadXML(): expected '>' in Entity, line: 46
Line: 135 - loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: post-values line 29 and unparseable in Entity, line: 46
Line: 135 - loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: create-aquathlete line 27 and post-values in Entity, line: 50
Line: 135 - loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: events line 26 and create-aquathlete in Entity, line: 51
Line: 135 - loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: data line 2 and events in Entity, line: 52
Line: 135 - loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 53 on line 629 of /srv/www/slsc.org.uk/public_html/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php

Hi Glen, thanks for your help. I am not using ETM. I have deleted and recreated the event, so I am pretty sure the event PHP is OK.

Try to resave the section.

No joy I'm afraid

I should have added that the data is being saved, so the event appears to be working.

Are you using any textarea fields in the form?

Thinking CDATA wrapping text could be throwing a wobbly when saving?

Hi Andrew. No, its just text fields and check boxes.

Thanks for your help guys. I resaved all datasources and sections and it now appears fixed.

The following statement shows up on the Pre Update Notes in the /install screens, but no other place. I had trouble remembering where I saw it. It might be good to put in the Readme file for 2.3.2.

This release fixes a bug with the 'Redirect to 404 page when no results are found' setting on the Sections Datasource. Unfortunately you will need to resave your datasources to activate this fix.

The only place I could find the actual statement was:

migrations/2.3.2.php

Now maybe it applies to something else, but it is why I suggested resaving sections.

I have just upgraded a site from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 via GIT. All seemed to work without hitch. When I go to the /install/ URL, I get this error:

Warning: requireonce(/srv/www/mysite.com/publichtml/install/lib/class.migration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/mysite.com/publichtml/install/lib/class.updater.php on line 7 Fatal error: requireonce(): Failed opening required '/srv/www/mysite.com/publichtml/install/lib/class.migration.php' (includepath='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /srv/www/mysite.com/public_html/install/lib/class.updater.php on line 7

I know that the files are there. Can anyone suggest a possible remedy?

Is it permissions?

I don't think so gave the whole /public_html/ folder 777 (recursively) and it didn't help.

Solved. GIT had apparently not downloaded the complete install directory. I uploaded it by FTP and all works fine.