Search

Hi guys,

I am a project manager working at Vice Media (www.vice.com) and we've got a great project starting asap that we have chosen to use Symphony CMS for.

The project is a platform build for a fashion magazine that includes a responsive website and accompanying iOS applications with Symphony at the core.

We are looking for someone with lots of experience with Symphony in commercial environments on high performance sites. The only caveats are that the person should be based onsite in London and is available 5 days a week. The contract length at this stage is until mid-August.

If you're interested (or know someone that might be) please email me at: harin.vaghela@vice.com.

Cheers, Harin

It's great to see a very well known magazine intending to build with SymphonyCMS. Unfortunately I'm from Brazil and not applicable for the job. Good luck, I think use Symphony is a very good choice for editorial projects!

I've made a tweet on @symphonygigs and retweeted on @symphonycms. Hopefully someone will get in touch with you, Harin. If you're still having trouble finding someone, let me know and I'll poke around for you.

Thanks for tweeting Allen, very much appreciated!

I wish I was available to work on this, I read Vice pretty regularly! Hope your find a suitable candidate soon Harin :)

Hi Harin,

I'm based in London and I've dropped you an email. Shane Smith will be proud.