Search

Hi am using WAMP Server...after successful installation. when i click "Extensions" in system menu (admin module)... it showing error like

"Symphony Extension Missing Error" Could not find extension debugdevkit at location C:wampwwwsymphony/extensions/debugdevkit/extension.driver.php.

You can try uninstalling the extension to continue, or you might want to ask on the forums...

how to solve?

Attachments:
Untitled.png

If you installed via Git, you'll need to clone the required extensions (including the Debug Dev Kit) by initialising/updating the submodules:

git submodule update --recursive --init

by the way, your picture seems to be buggy.

@moma:I dont know...I tried in xampp also but same Error I am not find solution..fade-off now...
@DavidOliver: thank you....I am directly downloaded latest version from "http://www.getsymphony.com" and installed in wamp (windows)...please can you guide what need to change in wamp server?.....

@prdpraik, okay, it's not to do with Git and submodules then.

It's likely to this issue, but I don't know if it's been fixed yet. You could try redownloading to see.

Thank you soo much DavidOliver...it's bit (old)2.3.2 version..but it's fine......working:-)