0 users online. Create an account or sign in to join them.Users

Search

Hey y'all. I just updated two different sites on the same server from 2.2.5 to 2.3.2. Both sites are similar in setup, but one is experiencing this crazy error on every datasource and the other site (that was also updated) isn't. I am getting the following error when I click on any of my datasources...

Symphony Warning: array_combine(): Both parameters should have at least 1 element

An error occurred in /home/user/mysecondwebsite/public_html/symphony/lib/toolkit/fields/field.select.php around line 41

line 36: $values = preg_split('/,s*/i', $this->get('static_options'), -1, PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);

line 37:

line 38: if ($this->get('dynamic_options') != '') $this->findAndAddDynamicOptions($values);

line 39:

line 40: $values = array_map('trim', $values);

line 41: $states = array_combine($values, $values);

line 42:

line 43: if($this->get('sort_options') == 'yes') {

line 44: natsort($states);

line 45: }

This error is happening on every datasource on one of my sites that I updated to 2.3.2. The .htaccess files are the same. There is no old .htacess file in the symphony folder.

Can anyone help me? I am stuck. So frustrating and so random.

I appreciate y'alls help.

Can you log this on github?

Sure. The weird thing is that this is ONLY happening on one of the site's I updated. The other site that I updated from 2.2.5 to 2.3.2 is NOT experiencing this error.

ADDED an issue on Github.

from github issues by @brendo:

Fixed. It's a bug in a PHP5.3 that will crash when array_combine is given empty arrays.

What does this mean for you? One of your Select Boxes has no values set in the Section Editor. The quickest way to find this out would be to look at the sym_fields_selectbox table and look at the options. I noticed you've also got XML Select Box on this install, so check that as well.

Failing this, make sure Conditionalizer is updated. Looking at the query log in that error you attached, it seems to be creating a lot of queries?

Fixed. There was an empty value in one of my sections. ALSO, The sym_fields_select didn't properly update. It was missing show_association and sort_options. I guess it didn't properly update when I ran the update. Which is weird, since it ran OK on my other site's installation fo 2.2.5 that was updated to 2.3.2. It's working now. Thanks @brendo for your help.

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Symphony • Open Source XSLT CMS

Server Requirements

  • PHP 5.3-5.6 or 7.0-7.3
  • PHP's LibXML module, with the XSLT extension enabled (--with-xsl)
  • MySQL 5.5 or above
  • An Apache or Litespeed webserver
  • Apache's mod_rewrite module or equivalent

Compatible Hosts

Sign in

Login details