Search

Hi, I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function buildDSRetrivalSQL() on a non-object

I changed a section link to a select dropdown and I think thats why this happened.

How do I fix it?

I changed a section link to a select dropdown and I think thats why this happened.

How did you change it? It sounds like you manually edited the database. There is a significant difference between a section link and select.

Hi Lewis, I didnt edit the database at all, I had a Section called Pages and a section called Page Categories, I originally had a Section Link from the Pages section to the Page Categories section which I changed to a select dropdown. Now I'm getting the error above whenever I try to load a pages called `Pages.

When you say you changed the section link to a select box field, did you delete the section link and then create a select box field? Did you name the select box field the same name you had given the section link?

Try re-saving your Data Source

When you say you changed the section link to a select box field, did you delete the section link and then create a select box field? Did you name the select box field the same name you had given the section link?

Yeah Lewis that's exactly what I did, should I not do that...

Tried it Alistair, no luck. Thanks anyway.

Hey Alistair, I tried re-saving all data-sources used by the page and that did the trick. So mark this as solved. Cheers dude.

Hey Alistair, I tried re-saving all data-sources used by the page and that did the trick. So mark this as solved. Cheers dude.

Awesome! Anytime you change a field name you need to re-save any data sources that utilize that section as a source.

Awesome! Anytime you change a field name you need to re-save any data sources that utilize that section as a source.

Thanks for your help Lewis. I'm after hitting another Fatal Error though, more about it here