Search

Hi, I recently updated from Rev.4 to Rev.5, I thought everything went fine, I did everything in the readme file but now when I submit data to the event, I get the success/failure response and the data goes into the section on the back-end but I don't get any info in the source as you would expect and the e-mail doesn't fire off either.

Its really important that I get this fixed a.s.a.p, anyone got any ideas?

Did you check your preferences? There is this new setting: $settings['public']['display_event_xml_in_source'] = 'yes';

Did you check your preferences? There is this new setting: $settings['public']['display_event_xml_in_source'] = 'yes';

Hey Nils, that setting wasn't even in the file, I'm guessing /manifest/config.php is the right file...? Anyway, I added it in and now it is showing. Just leaves me with the problem with e-mails not being sent. Thanks for your help.

Concerning your email problem: Did you add the email event to your page? Maybe it's a stupid question but this is a mistake I often make myself ...

Concerning your email problem: Did you add the email event to your page? Maybe it's a stupid question but this is a mistake I often make myself ...

Yeah, I did that alright, the e-mail was being sent before I updated to Rev.5