Search

I can’t imagine what is going on. I have a new installation of Symphony at the root level of my domain that I’m dropping stuff into. I made a page called enjoys, and everything worked as it should, except for one thing: /enjoys/?debug doesn’t show the debug page. If I rename the page in Symphony to anything other than enjoys, the debug page shows up.

Also: if I mark the enjoys page as index, and go to /index.php?debug, that works fine. It’s only /enjoys/?debug that is broken. Instead of seeing the debug page, I see the normal rendered html, as if I’m not logged in.

The only thing I can think of is that I once had a separate Symphony installation running at /enjoys/, but it’s long gone, and there is no directory by that name at all anymore. I have reinstalled the debug devkit extension, I have checked my .htaccess file, and have found nothing unordinary. I feel like my server’s got a poltergeist right now.

Perhaps this problem is too wonky to diagnose without poking around on the server itself, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

ETA: I’m trying it out on my other computer, and things are working smoothly now. I guess it was a caching issue or something…(?) I’ll leave all of this here in case it may help someone else later.

Yeah I was going to say clear the cache. Either that, or it’s a built in “feature” because we’re not supposed to enjoy debugging ;)

I had a similar problem. 1. Deleted a data source that was no longer used or needed. 2. Unable to append ?debug to url ending with directory/ or index.php 3. Deleted the offending data source using PhpMyAdmin (sym_pages –> data_sources) 4. Saved the only data source that I was using and the debugging was working again!