Search

Hi, whenever I try to install the members ensemble I seem to be getting an internal server error? Haven’t had any issues with installing symphony before, any ideas? Thanks.

I get this up :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@neuebold.peaceexposure.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone? Please help I really would like to try and play around with the members extension?

I hope that the core team is working on the members extension/ensemble.

I think I’ve figured it out, I don’t think I can run 2.0.7 on my hosting. Did the requirements change from 2.0.6 to .0.7?

I’ve asked my provider about the issue, to see if Symphony is compatible with my hosting, hopefully if it’s not they will change stuff.

As you were trying to install the members ensemble, the problem is likely to be caused by .htaccess modifications from SMTP Extension. See this thread for solutions.

One issue to be aware of with this ensemble, the code column of sym_members_codes in the db is varchar 10 and it needs to be 50