Search

Hi

I did a checkout of symphony project (1.4) and when i’m trying install it with generate project on linux i get this message :

file+ /home/sfprojects/jobeet/config/databases.yml dir+ /home/sfprojects/jobeet/config/doctrine file+ /home/sfprojects/jobeet/config/doctrine/schema.yml

Warning: require_once(/home/sf/1.4/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sf/1.4/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/config/sfDoctrinePluginConfiguration.class.php on line 40

Fatal error: requireonce(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sf/1.4/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/lib/vendor/doctrine/Doctrine.php’ (includepath=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/sf/1.4/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/config/sfDoctrinePluginConfiguration.class.php on line 40

File missing on the repository ?

Thank you

Hi xenesis, sounds like you want symfony (lowercase, with an “f”). This is Symphony CMS :-)

Yes it’s this :

http://svn.symfony-project.com/branches/1.4

(from http://www.symfony-project.org/installation)

Ahhh oops sorry for my mistake !

Lol. Now I feel more at home!

We should have a score board for every time someone confuses us with “Symfony”, “Lotus Symphony”, “London Symphony Orchestra” etc…

When I landed here I also assimilated Symphony CMS to the Symfony FW … took a few minutes to realize that were totally different projects.

We should have a score board for every time someone confuses us with “Symfony”, “Lotus Symphony”, “London Symphony Orchestra” etc…

We were not talking about the London Symphony Orchestra all the time? Damn, I’m on the wrong train!

So which symphony orchestra is it? Where am I?