Search

Hi again!

So, I’m working on my site and finding a problem just about every step of the way. At the minute it’s just a customised default, which I’ll be styling once done customising.

I was just wondering how to remove this green border from around the comment forms?

And also… What on earth is going on with that contact form on the about page? Sometimes it will display and be off the page, the rest of the time it will be invisible, short of the green borderline.

I am not very good at this, as you can probably tell.

Here’s my styles.css, which is the only thing I’ve modified for these changes thus far.

I searched and found something called form controls… Is this what I need?

Cheers

• noob

Firebug is really handy for such things.

Also, I am afraid I have to tell you to read to the forum rules. This board is for Symphony CMS-related discussions and not for posting general webdesign/CSS problems.

Etch,

I can’t reproduce the issue you mentioned on the About page.

In regards to the green line, that is applied to the form element in the CSS file you shared on line #369, border: 1px solid #afc79f;. You remove that line, or change it to create whatever your desired effect is. As @phoque mentioned the Firebug for Firefox is a really helpful tool for finding such things.