Search

This Friday, 30 April 2010, join the Symphony team for a full-day live chat and testing session, from 9am to 5pm GMT+10 (Brisbane time).

The team will be spending Thursday on a 2.0.8 bug-fixing sprint, and we’d like the community to come hang out with us on Friday and help us put the system through its paces before we put the stamp on 2.0.8 RC2.

Check back later this week for the chatroom details.

D’oh! The one day I can’t make! Sounds like a lot of fun though.

Sounds good, but unfortunately I will be on holidays in Italy from Thursday to Wednesday. And this time during holidays I won’t open my MacBook Pro more than once a day to check my email inbox, so I am afraid I won’t attend the Live Chat — unless it’s raining…

I really hope to be with you next time!

You two will be sorely missed. I should be able to jump in. Looking forward to it.

Still chances are that it will be raining!

I won’t be there that day as well. Will there be a transscript (“A day in Symphony life”)?

Still chances are that it will be raining!

It’s raining now -.-

:-(

The Symphony team will be on the Talker Chat Brain Trust Room tomorrow as planned. Please join us if you would like to help us bug test v2.0.8.

6pm and only 13 issues remain. Good effort all round. Big thanks to everyone that stopped by.

Doh! I can’t tell time. Sorry I missed this.

Wow! So many patches and fixes, well done everybody! 2.0.8 can’t be far off now, this is very exciting indeed.

Because I couldn’t be there, and I’m nosey, is there any chance of a transcript export? Logging-in posthumously I can only see the last few messages.

Doh, sorry I missed it. Good work all!

Is the 2.0.9 RC1 update.php file up-to-date? I want to start testing with a 2.0.7 build?